IMPORTANT NOTICE: Due to the ARPC Membership Renewal process during December and January, we will not accept 2015 new member applications until February 2015.
become a member of the Arnold rifle & Pistol Club:
- You must
be a citizen of the Unites States
- Must be
at least 18 years old
- Must pay
an initiation fee of $100 ($200 EFFECTIVE 2015 2015)
- Must pay
annual dues in the amount of $150* ($175 EFFECTIVE 2015 2015)
- Cash, Check or Credit/Debit Cards (MC-VISA-Discover).
- Applicants must present an application accompanied by at least one club member's reference.
- Must successfully complete a written examination at the time of application.
- All new members in the Arnold Rifle and Pistol Club will be admitted on a 60 day probationary period which will pertain to safety, reliability and desirability as a club member.
- Applicants must pass a background check to prove that they are lawfully able to own and posess firearms. Numerous methods of proof are acceptable in lieu of a commercial background check, including a current CCW permit, recent purchase receipt for a firearm, proof of employment in a job that requires background checks (public schooll teachers, private security,etc.) and many others. Please contact our membership officer via e-mail if you have questions regarding this requirement.
are accepted in person only, at the range, on
Wednesday and Saturday mornings from 8:30-11:30 or by prior arrangement with
the Membership Officer - IMPORTANT: The office is staffed by volunteers, and closes promptly, so please come early. If you arrive after 10:45 on a busy day, our volunteers may have to ask you to come back next week. Thank you for your cooperation.
Members must pay $150 annually ($175 effictive for 2015 membership year) and perform a total of 16 hours
of work duty at the club. (Details provided upon application.)
- The ARPC
is an NRA "Gold Medal" club. Membership in the Arnold
Rifle & Pistol Club requires membership in
the NRA.If you are not already an NRA member, you must call and join BEFORE you come to join the club.
If you are not already a member, call the NRA at 877-672-2000 and sign up. You must ASK them for your MEMBERSHIP NUMBER and EXPIRATION DATE - they don't give them too you automatically, and both items are needed to complete your application form.
You must have your ID# and Expiration date!
(Existing NRA members: simply bring the address box from your most recent NRA magazine - everything's right there!)
- CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD THE ARPC INDIVIDUAL MEMBERSHIP APPLICATIONN - Fill it out before you come in, please!
- NCLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD THE ARPC FAMILY MEMBERSHIP APPLICATION - - Fill it out before you come in, please!
are based on the calendar year.
New members joining mid-year pay the initiation fee and
a pro-rated amount for annual dues.